Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Sweet Friend

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using a sweet Digi Box Designs stamp.


This image is Digi Chilly - isn't she adorable?  I printed the digi on Neenah cardstock and colored her with my copics.  You can't really tell from the photo but I added Glossy Accents to her sunglasses to make them shiny.  I added Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the flowers on her sunglasses and the ice cream.  Be sure to stop by the Digi Box Designs shop to check out all the cute images.  They're having an amazing sale right now so you can stock up on all your favorites! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a fantastic day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Digi Box Designs - Digi Chilly
Paper:  Echo Park - A Perfect Summer; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen, enamel accents

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this is lovely and friend would be so pleased to recieve this card Anita l just love the cute image too! x

    ReplyDelete