Sunday, August 28, 2016

Merry and Bright

Good morning!  I know it's still August but I just had to play with this new Christmas stamp set that I recently ordered.



These adorable images are from Paperie Ink's Santa's Secrets clear stamp sets.  There are lots of cute images in this set, along with some great sentiments.  I colored them all with copics and then fussy-cut them out.  I used the Die-namics Gift Box Cover-Up die to make a fun shaker card.  I added some Glamour Dust to Santa's hat and cuff.  I used a black glaze pen on the reindeer's eyes, and then used Glossy Accents on his nose and bell.  Be sure to stop by Paperie Ink - she has some really cute stamp sets in her shop!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Paperie Ink - Santa's Secrets
Paper:  Pebbles - Winter Wonderland; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Die-namics Gift Box Cover-Up, Glamour Dust, black glaze pen, Glossy Accents, acetate, sequins

2 comments:

  1. Cutest shaker ever!!!!!!! This is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anita. I love the super cute image and your colouring is awesome. Great shaker design too x x

    ReplyDelete