Friday, September 2, 2016

What's New?

Good morning!  I made this card awhile back but never got around to posting it on my blog so I thought I'd share it today.




This sweet image is Freedom from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps.  If you're not familiar with Cheryl's work be sure to stop by her shop ... her digi stamps are awesome!  I colored this stamp with copics and added a few enamel dots.  I always seem to be at a loss when it comes to embellishing male cards so I thought I would just leave it clean and simple. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's Stamps - Freedom
Paper:  Simple Stories - Bloom & Grow; Neenah; kraft
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle die, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers STAX die, enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment