Monday, October 10, 2016

You're My Beast Friend

Good morning!  I picked up the adorable BB Beast Friends from MFT's latest release and found some time to play with it this weekend. 


I colored this cute yeti with my copics and then diecut him (her?) with the Die-namics BB Beast Friends die.  I sponged some distress ink on a strip of watercolor paper and then spritzed on water to bleach some spots.  I used the Die-namics Stitched Circle Frames to cut a circle of white cardstock and then used the Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts to cut the snowy hill.  I added a couple of the diecut trees and then used foam dots to adhere the yeti.  I combined the sketch from the MFTWSC301 Sketch Challenge and the colors from the MFT Color Challenge 54.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Beast Friends
Paper:  Neenah; Strathmore w/c paper
Other:  Copics, distress ink, MFT Die-namics BB Beast Friends, MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle Frames, MFT Stitched Snow Drifts, black glaze pen       

1 comment: