Monday, January 9, 2017

My Favorite Bookworm

Wow ... I really had to dust away the cobwebs to get to my blog!  I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've shared anything here on my blog.  My mojo took a lengthy vacation and this is the first time I have picked up my copics in forever!!! 


I fell in love with this BB Our Story stamp set as soon as I saw it.  Of course I always love Birdie Brown's designs and this little boy reminds me so much of my grandson, who loves to read.  I colored the image with copics and then diecut it using the Die-namics BB Our Story dies.  I stamped the sentiment onto  a banner that I diecut using the Fishtail Flags Layers Stax dies.  My papers are from Echo Park and I added some coordinating enamel dots to finish my card.

Copics used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
Sweater - BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
Pants - E44, E43, E42, E41
Shoes - N8, N6, N4
Book - YR18, YR14, YR12, C1

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Come and Get It Challenge - Something New
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 314
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  -  New Something

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Our Story
Paper:  Echo Park - I Love Family; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Die-namics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, Echo Park enamel dots, black glaze pen    

4 comments:

  1. Breaks are nice sometimes!!! He is super cute! Great boy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no hint in this card that you are the slightest bit rusty! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and such a lovely card, gorgeous colouring.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete