Friday, April 7, 2017

Happy Birthday

Good morning and happy Friday!  Today I'm sharing a sweet little digital stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs.



This cute kitty is from the January/February 2017 Digital Stamp Bundle.  I used copics to color the kitty and balloons and added a few sequins for some sparkle.  If you haven't checked out Gerda Steiner Designs, be sure to stop by her shop.  She has adorable stamps in both clear stamps and digital.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Designs 31st Share Your Designs Challenge
Marker Pop Challenge #117  -  Desert Pastels
Simon Says Challenge  -  Happy Birthday


Stamp:  Gerda Steiner Designs - Jan/Feb 2017 Digital Stamp Bundle
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics, sequins, white embossing powder
 

3 comments:

  1. Your kitty card Is so cute!!! Great coloring.Glad I stopped by. Happy Day to You.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute !! such a sweet little kitty.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Happy Birthday” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete