Saturday, April 8, 2017

Sending Warm Hugs

Good morning!  I'm sharing a card I made awhile back using some SugarPea Designs products.


This adorable duck is from the Quackers clear stamp set.  I used the SugarCuts - Chatterbox Journal Card die to cut a panel of watercolor paper and then I used distress inks to create a little puddle for the duck.  I colored the duck with copics and used the SugarCuts - Whatever The Weather to diecut the sun.  The little happy face on the sun is from the Whatever The Weather clear stamp set, as is the sentiment.  The dp is from the Whatever The Weather Patterned Paper Collection.  I added some Glossy Accents to the duck's beak and feet, and finished my card with a few sequins. 

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Quackers, Whatever The Weather
Paper:  SugarPea Designs - Whatever The Weather; Strathmore w/c; Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress ink, SPD Sugar-Cuts Quackers, Chatterbox Journal Card, and Whatever The Weather 

No comments:

Post a Comment