Saturday, August 26, 2017

Guest DT - Sunny Studio Stamps August Release

Good morning everyone!  I've got some fun cards featuring the Sunny Studio Autumn Release.  I was so excited when Mendi, the owner of Sunny Studio Stamps, asked me to be a guest designer using these adorable new stamp sets!

 
I used the Happy Owl-o-ween stamps and dies for this card.  This stamp set features an adorable owl and the cutest little Halloween costumes for the owl to wear!  Be sure to stop by the shop and check out all the images that are included in this set.  I know I'm going to have so much fun with this set - the possibilities are endless!  I colored all the stamped images with copics and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  The broom and bats are from the Halloween Cuties set that was released last year (another must-have Halloween set!).  I used distress inks on watercolor paper for the night sky and the moon, spattered some water, and then dried the drops with a towel.  I stamped the sentiment on the moon and then adhered the stamps with foam tape for some dimension.


I also used the Happy Owl-o-ween stamps and dies to make this card.  I have to say I think that little bumble bee costume may be my favorite!  And by simply changing the hats, the witch costume becomes a fairy costume!  I colored all the stamped images with copics and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  The spiderweb, spider, and bats are from the Halloween Cuties set.  I used distress inks to sponge the grassy area, and then used distress inks and a cloud stencil to create the sky.  I stamped the spider web directly onto my card and adhered all the other images with foam tape.  I applied Glamour Dust to the bee's wings and antennae, and the fairie's wand for a little bit of sparkle. 


For my last card I used the Missing Ewe stamp set.  Aren't these little sheep the cutest ever?  I colored them with copics and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  Once again I used distress inks and a cloud stencil to create the background.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto my card and also stamped a little heart in the area where the missing ewe would be standing.  These little sheep are very quick and easy to color so if you're short on time they're the perfect images for a fast card!

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sunny Studio Stamps - Happy Owl-o-ween, Halloween Cuties, Missing Ewe
Paper:  Neenah, watercolor paper
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, Stitched Circle Die, Stitched Rectangle Die, Cloud Stencil, Glamour Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment