Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Happy Christmas

Good morning!  This month I'm doing some guest design work for Pink & Main and I have a Christmas card featuring one of their newest releases.


The adorable Santa and reindeer are just a couple of the cute images included in the Nice List stamp set.  The reindeer & sleigh image actually has one reindeer ... I simply stamped a second reindeer for my card.  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating Nice List Dies.  I used a die to cut the snowy hill and then used distress inks to create the night sky.  I used a black glaze pen on the reindeers' and Santa's eyes, and added Glossy Accents to the tree star and ornaments, and the reindeer noses.  I adhered all the images with foam tape for some added dimension.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Santa Mouth - R02, C05
Santa Beard & Moustache - C3, C1
Red - C3, R46, R24, R22
Green - YG17, YG03, YG01
Santa Fur - C3, C1, Colorless Blender
Belt - N8, N6, N4, Y18
Shoes - N8, N6, N4
Pencil - E21, Y18
Santa's List - E41, E40
Reindeer - E33, E31, E30, E50
Antlers - E42, E41
Reindeer Hooves & Harnesses - N8, N6, N4


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Pink & Main - Nice List
Paper:  Neenah; Bristol
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen, Glossy Accents 

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this Christmas design
    Great images and Colouring and perfect layout
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I love the stamped images

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and creative is your card x

    ReplyDelete