Friday, December 1, 2017

North Pole Pals

Good morning!  Wow, can you believe it is December?  You know what that means ... Christmas will be here before we know it!  So, I have another Christmas card to share with you today.


This adorable Santa and his reindeer pals are from Avery Elle's North Pole Pals stamp set.  I bought this set last year and never got around to inking it up so I HAD to make sure I found time to play with it this year!  I stamped the images onto Neenah cardstock and then masked them.  I used Evergreen Bough and Cracked Pistachio distress inks, along with the My Favorite Thing's Drifts & Hills stencil to create the background.  I colored Santa and his reindeer with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and on Santa's buttons.  I used my white gel pen to add a few highlights and then added some Glossy Accents to the reindeer noses.  The little snowflake was frosted with some Glamour Dust and then I added an enamel dot to finish it off.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Moustache & Beard - C3, C1
Reindeer - E33, E31, E30, E50, R20 and E43, E42, E41
Deer Noses, Hooves, Santa Boots - N8, N6, N4
Red - R59, R37, R35, R24
Green - YG17, YG03, YG01
Fur on Santa's Coat & Hat - W2, W1, W0, Colorless blender

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend planned!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Stamp:  Avery Elle - North Pole Pals
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress inks, black glaze pen, Glossy Accents, white gel pen, MFT stencil, MFT snowflake die, Glamour Dust, enamel dot  

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Anita - you've created another Christmas masterpiece - and given me yet another set that I want to get my hands on!! It's out of stock here in the UK though, so it's on my wish list.. probably for next year now! LOL! I LOVE how you created the drifts too... perfection!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling scene, Anita - and your coloring and shading of the background is superb - you've really brought this to life! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me time after time Anita! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Adorable Christmas card ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete