Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Greeting Farm - March Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of The Greeting Farm previews of the March release!  Today I'm sharing the new "Rockstar Anya 2" stamp set!



Isn't she amazing?  I LOVE her!  I colored her with copics and then cut her out.  I sponged some distress oxide inks onto Bristol card, spattered some water and then stamped the sentiment once it was dry.  I decided to make a shaker card with this cutie so she would have lots of sparkle behind her! 

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - RV66, RV55, RV63, RV52
Outfit - BG18, BG57, BG53, BG11
Boots - C7, C5, C3, C1
Guitar - YR18, YR14, YR12, C1

Don't forget that our blog hop is tomorrow, March 15th so be sure to join us!  In the meantime, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of our amazing team made with this sweet little rockstar!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Rockstar Anya 2
Paper:  Neenah; Bristol card
Other:  Copics, distress oxide inks, acetate, sequins





 

1 comment:

  1. AWE very cute! Great color blends! I love the sequences added too!

    ReplyDelete